Bring your group to SAM!
Discounted rates are now available for groups of 10 or more. By booking your group in advance you will receive:
- Guaranteed admission on days that may sellout
- One free copy of Bridging Cultures, a guide to SAM's permanent collection (while supplies last)
- Guided tours, box lunches and personalized food and beverage options
- Each member of your group receives a 10% discount at SAM SHOP
Enhance your group’s visit with a one-hour guided tour. Explore SAM’s collection with a knowledgeable guide who can provide an insider’s view of the museum. Tours may be customized to focus on a specific exhibition or highlight of the permanent collection. Three weeks advance notice is required to reserve a guided tour.
SAM offers guided tours, self-guided visits and art studio workshops related to special exhibitions and the permanent collection at all three SAM locations. For information on K–12 school visits, visit the School Tours section.
Food and Beverage Options
Groups may reserve boxed lunches (PDF) through SAM’s TASTE Restaurant. Limited seating is available in the TASTE Terrace or arrangements can be made to reserve a room for your group to enjoy their lunch. Email email@example.com or call 206.654.1392 to order.
Private catered lunches, brunches, dinners and receptions are also available in SAM event facilities. Please call 206.654.3140 to make a reservation.
Hotel Discounts for Groups
If your group is coming from out of the area and you plan to spend the night in Seattle, you might want to review our list of preferred hotels for groups (PDF). SAM has partnered with these hotels to arrange room discounts for visitors who have purchased group tickets to SAM. To qualify for discounted rates, you must book five or more rooms for the same night. Contact your preferred hotel for details.
- Final guest count and payment is due 2 weeks prior to your reservation. Please note that after 2 weeks no changes or refunds can be processed.
- You will be charged for at least 10 people in order to meet the discounted group rate.
- For docent-led guided tours a non-refundable fee equal to the cost of the tour will be collected at the time of the initial reservation in order to secure a docent.
- Please call us if you have any unusual circumstances and we’ll do our best to help you out!
Call 206.344.5260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org