To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, please observe the following rules:
- Possession of a weapon, even if legally carried, is strictly prohibited at the Olympic Sculpture Park; an exception is made for law enforcement officers only.
- Touching harms the art. Please do not touch or climb on the sculptures.
- Enjoy the diversity of plant life and leave it for others to enjoy.
- Dogs must be kept on a 6-foot leash. Please clean up after your pets to ensure they remain welcome. Other pets prohibited.
- Bicycles, rollerblades and skateboards must be walked through the park. They may be ridden on the Alaskan Way Boulevard trail.
- To protect the artwork, active sports are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Pavilion and Vivarium and within 25 feet of any entrance.
- Illegal possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Alcoholic beverages are sold at and must be consumed in the Pavilion
- Commercial photography and videography are prohibited in the park. Personal photography is permitted but may not be used commercially.
- Please stay on the paths and walkways.
- Private gatherings and group picnics must be arranged and approved by SAM in advance. Please inquire at the Pavilion.
- Posting of signs and solicitation must be approved by SAM.
- Any designee of SAM, including security officers, may enforce these regulations. A violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the park or other legal action, as SAM deems appropriate.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- Alaskan Way Boulevard. path is owned by the City of Seattle. All applicable rules apply.