2901 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
The Olympic Sculpture Park is the only venue in Seattle which provides world-class sculpture alongside Elliott Bay, with a view of the Olympic Mountains!
- Spectacular views of the park grounds, Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains
- Flexible meeting spaces in the PACCAR Pavilion with the option to socialize outdoors to enjoy the park
- Covered terraces and plazas surrounding the PACCAR Pavilion
- Award-winning catering by TASTE Events
- Alvord Art Lab space for up to 46 guests
- Outdoor Bill and Melinda Gates Amphitheater for gatherings and performances
- Underground parking for 52 cars
- Audio-visual equipment and services available
Up to 300 guests for reception
Group admission fees run from $500 to $5,700. Download the Olympic Sculpture Park fee schedule (PDF)
Echoing the stellar view, TASTE Events offers custom catering at the PACCAR Pavilion, including outdoor seafood grilling stations, while glistening oyster bars reflect the reclaimed Elliott Bay shoreline nearby. Salads of vibrant organically grown vegetables and award-winning wines from the valleys of Eastern Washington all represent the richness and diverse nature of the Northwest’s sustainable culinary scene.
Food and beverage minimums apply. A 50% deposit of the minimum is required to secure an event.
Catering is exclusively provided by TASTE Events. Email email@example.com or call 206.654.3190 for more information.
Weddings, receptions or corporate events, meetings and other gatherings
can be held in the PACCAR Pavilion Exhibition Space or Alvord Art Lab.
Availability and Terms
The Olympic Sculpture Park PACCAR Pavilion is available for a wide range of events. We recommend reserving your date as soon as possible; however,
we can accommodate events with as little as 2 weeks' notice. A deposit
is required to reserve your date with the balance due 5 days before
Services and Facility Description
- ADA: completely accessible
- Parking: underground parking for 52 cars; valet parking
can be arranged
- Seating: up to 220 chairs, 28 54" round tables, 8 short bistro tables and 10 5'
rectangular tables provided
- Servers: professional, attentive service provided by TASTE Events.
- Bar Facilities: full beverage service provided by TASTE Events. Emphasis on beautifully crafted wine and beer selections form the Northwest.
- Dance Floor: space available for optional rented dance floor
- Linens, China, and Glassware: custom rental order prepared by TASTE Events.
- Cleanup: please remove anything you bring in; extra charge if additional
cleaning is required
- Audio\Visual Equipment: available upon request